Members of the ACMS (which stands for Approved Coal Merchant Scheme) follow a Consumer Charter. The charter is a guarantee of the standards and service to the consumer in the distribution of solid fuels.
- Supply only coal and smokeless fuel correctly described, prepared and delivered in a proper manner
- Advise customers which fuels are suitable for use in their appliance and comply with Clean Air Legislation
- Ensure that complaints will be investigated promptly and resolved to mutual satisfaction
- Give priority to orders notified as urgent on account of illness, old age or infirmity
- Provide a detailed price list
- Be insured against Public and Products Liability
- Abide by the Coal Trade Code
Buy your fuel from ACMS members to protect yourself against inferior products and poor customer service.
0345 450 0778